Weather for chicago

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

General update

UPDATE 2/10/10
        Good news.  I found my DSI.  So now i have all the missing items; SD card containing all my flipnotes,  my pokemon pearl game, and, of course, the DSI.  so yea.  No new DSI but im still getting the pokemon platinum game.  so now, my trade for pokemon is now expanded alittle.  I also am seeking a Shayman and my pokemon are of high level.  So now, lvl 50 wifi battles are open because my pokemon team is all over lvl 50 (in pokemon pearl, not pokemon platinum) and trades are welcome.  As long as its a pokemon i want (see last post).  But I cannot give any legendary pokemon I found up yet (did ya see what it takes to get those pokemon off of GTS).  If I found and have more than 1 legendary pokemon of a certain kind (other than mew)I can trade.
       




        Anywho, I am doing a History fair project on William Le Barron Jenney.  Its going to be a media documentary.  He is known as the father of the skyscraper because he made the worlds first skyscraper. I will post the media documentary when its done.  Its going to be cool.  So yea.
       



         It stoped  snowing in Chicago (finally) so thats great.  But its going to now snow tommmarow (the date is 2/10/10).  WHEN WILL IT STOP!?!?! God. 
       

        So, nothing else is going on.  Yea.  Well thats all i have to say for today.  I literally haave nothing else to say except GOOD BYE AND ADD COMMENTS!!!
        Trogdor10

No comments:

Post a Comment