Weather for chicago

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

General Update

E FOR 2/6/10
My aunt lost my dsi and it contained my pokemon pearl game. I can''t find it so I am getting a new dsi and a pokemon platinum game. Also, it contains a sd card containing ALL of my flipnotes so i need to remake EVERY SINGLE FLIPNOTE so i will be inactive on hatana posting wise untill i find my dsi or buy a new one.
--------------------------------------------
Update 2/9/10
I won the bidding on ebay for a dsi and i also bought the new pokemon pearl game. Ima get 2 mews as soon as i get it from youtube. My fc will be posted soon so bear with me. When i do get access to the gts platinum version (I forgot the new name) i will battle anyone in my range for battling. and i know how to clone so i will colne my mews and they will be up for trade. I seek legendary pokemon and the mews are also shinys and infected with pokerus.
Here are pokemon i would like to obtain:
Dyoxis, Rayquazza, any regi, Mewtwo, Mespret, Azelf, Uxie, Lugia, Jirachi, Latios, Latias, Arceus, Diaglia, Palkia, Girantia, Darkrai, Crestela, The legendary 3 bird pokemon, and/or any other legendary. if ya want a shiny mew w/ pokerus, trade any of the above pokemon with me and its yours. the only limit is if ya dont have any of the above pokemon ya want to trade. also, i need some1 to do a trade-back trade so my kadabra will evolve into a alakazam. i want an alakazam so anyone, if ya can, please help me. ill do it for you as well if any of your pokemon need to be evolved through trade. Comment if ya want to trade
weather report for today in Chicago, IL
SNOW SNOW SNOW.
There is a HUGE snow storm today. In fact, almost all of Chicago is under a Winter Storm WARNING in effect untill i belive 4:00 am tomarrow (being wednesday)

2 comments: